Borrowing of Baby stroller
The borrowing and recycling processes:
Location Map Departure
Location Map Arrival
Regulations of using the baby stroller
- It is only for one baby / child aged from 1 to 36 months (within 20 KG).
- After the child sits inside the carriage, please fasten the seatbelt and avoid placing object on the canopy or handle as it may lose the center of gravity and cause toppling over accident.
- It is a must to use the elevator to go up and down the floor. It is a must not to use the stairs or escalator.
- It is a must to properly use and take care of the baby stroller. In case of any missing or damage, the borrower is liable for repair or compensation.
- The recycling unit shall ensure that the baby stroller is returned to the lending premise. If not, the recycling unit is liable to find it back or compensate the baby stroller.