Charging ServiceThe mobile charging service is provided on the 1st and 3rd floor of the Domestic Terminal and International Terminal to provide national and foreign travelers a convenient and friendly travelling experience.
Book Crossing Station
Taichung Customs, Customs Administration, Ministry of FinanceThis unit belongs to one of the 2 sections of the Taichung Customs Inspection Team of Customs Administration, Ministry of Finance. It exercises jurisdiction over the baggage inspection of passengers entering and leaving the international airport in central Taiwan, customs clearance for air export / import freights, collection of customs duties and anti-smuggling operations. This section has one Section Chief, who is responsible for organizing all of the section affairs; one auditor, who assists the Section Chief to handle section affairs; and two Section Head responsible for Inspection Section 1 and Inspection Section 2.
Taichung Branch, Bureau of Animal and Plant Health Inspection and Quarantine, Council of Agriculture, Executive Yuan (Taichung Airport Inspection Station)To ensure the animal and plant health inspection, quarantine and safety, the BAPHIQ Taichung Branch has newly installed the “Taichung Airport Inspection Station” in the International Terminal of Taichung Airport to provide the animal and plant health inspection and quarantine services to arrival / departure passengers and air freights.
In case of wishing to inspect or quarantine export / import animals, plants or relevant products, or having any questions, it is always welcome to contact the inspection station and we will be at your disposition sincerely.
Service(s)：Inspection Service for Animals, Plants and Relevant Products at Taichung Airport
Counseling Line(1)： Office：04-26155003
Centers for Disease Control, Ministry of Health and Welfare (MOHW)The disease inspection business of international ports are organized and controlled by the Centers of Disease Control. The “Regulations Governing Quarantine at Ports” is stipulated in accordance with “International Health Regulations (IHR)” of World Health Organization (WHO) to implement necessary disease inspection measures for aircrafts and its passengers in order to secure national security of disease prevention and to protect all citizens’health.
1. Inspections for arrival / departure flights and personnel
2. Propagations for disease inspections and health education
3. Prevention, treatment and consultations for infectious diseases.
Disease Prevention and Health Education Counter for the departures of International Line / Fever Inspection Station for the arrivals of International Line
Service Hours：08:00 ～ 23:00(open all year round)
Food and Drug Administration, Ministry of Health and Welfare (MOHW)Northern Center of Food and Drug Administration, Ministry of Health and Welfare (MOHW) (International Health Regulations, IHR) regulated to stipulate "Regulations Governing Quarantine at Ports" to implement necessary inspection and quarantine measures on the aircrafts and personnel in order to maintain the nation's epidemic control safety and to protect all citizens' health.
|Service(s)：Accept reports and examinations of import foods and relevant products carried by the passenger.
Location：Examination desk is located in the arrival hall of International Terminal
Taichung Port Brigade, Border Affairs Corps, National Immigration Agency, Ministry of the Interior
- To organize inspections of international ports, investigations of illegal immigrants, and the entry and exit control, the “Border Affairs Corps of National Immigration Agency, Ministry of the Interior” has integrated the original documents inspection team of the Aviation Police Office, Entering/Leaving Country Administrative Bureau (Service Station) and Harbor Police Office to dispose personnel at the Border Affairs Corps.
- The function of the Border Affairs Corps is to control the exit and entrance of national and international passengers in nationwide airports and seaports, to inspect their transit certificates, to issue certificates / VISA, to interview them and to arrest illegal immigrants. The counter personnel shall, “within the shortest time”, check: the authenticity of airport / seaport passengers’ certificate(s) and document(s); if the registered information is consistent with the person; if the signature on the certificate is authentic; and if there is any missed information. After everything is confirmed, the person-in-charge will put on the exit / entry stamp for approval. This helps to maintain the conformity of registered exit / entry data and to secure the nation’s border safety.
- Border Affairs Corps’ core value is to strictly control and manage the border safety, to follow the value of human rights, to implement all types of missions in accordance with laws and to establish an inseparable cooperation network. It prevents all possible illegal acts at the border including crashing through the border, penetration and smuggling; it carries a heavy responsibility as the nation’s goalkeeper; and it pays attentions to the speed of customs clearance, ordinance and personnel’s attitude in order to maintain the administration’s efficiency, their service quality, and the nation’s excellent image and reputation.
Taichung Station of the Kaohsiung Precinct of Aviation Police Office
Website: Taichung Station of the Kaohsiung Precinct of Aviation Police Office
Tourist Information Counter